The Kampala Contemporary Art Festival is currently looking for co-sponsors supporting the event with $1,000-5,000. Seize this unique opportunity to become a sponsor of the first ever Kampala Contemporary Art Festival to be held in October 2012 in Uganda.
We invite your organisation to:
- Be associated with a Contemporary Art Festival that will show outstanding contemporary art produced by innovative Ugandan artists.
- Become part of a new movement for presenting and exhibiting art in Uganda.
- Promote your organisation in the best possible light. Depending on your contribution, we offer visibility on all publicity and marketing material; bill boards, banners, posters, flyers… the list goes on.
- Get your logo in the Festival catalogue, to be printed in 2,000 copies and distributed to art lovers all over the region.
- Introduce an Award bearing your company’s name to be given to an outstanding Ugandan artist.
Current sponsors and Supporters:
Bolloré Africa Logistics, Orange Uganda, The Royal Danish Embassy, The German Embassy, The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, The Embassy of France, The Royal Norwegian Embassy, The African Arts Trust, and The British Council.